Thursday 29 July 2010

Festivals

I really should have included this into the previous blog but hey- basically, I just remembered that I saw the Horrors at Evolution Festival this year so here is a link to the photos on Facebook :) http://bit.ly/9gPrrD
While I'm on the festival subject, let's talk about Kendal Calling, because I'm going- yay!! You see, I was rather devastated not to be seeing Libertines and Mumford and Sons at Leeds this year, and T in the Park as that's on my birthday. But luckily I did manage to get tickets to see Maximo Park at Split Festival and Doves, Futureheads and the singer from The Levellers at Kendal Calling, which should be wonderfull!
My friend did have a spare ticket to Leeds but I thought it sensible to wait for the Lib's tour and not waste money, which may be slightly foolish. Esspecially after buying a lovely green floral tent and err, sorting out all of my outfits, oh well!
I did manage to camp in my friend's garden which was fun, we let the stray cat in the tent and ended up playing twister outside at half 3 in the morning. Now the only issue is not being able to see Thom Yorke, Lily Allen, Paloma Faith and Plan B at the Big Chill Festival.
It's just difficult not to get caught up in whole festival buzz when everything is so beautiful! who can resist a combination of pattened wellies, fairy wings, face paint and Liam Gallagher cagoules?                                      


I just had to get Lily Allen in there, I might kind of, er... fancy her. Alot.
[I'm in love basically]

No comments:

Post a Comment