Tuesday 26 July 2011

Galavanting round Camden eating falafels




I think the shop below might be my favourite place that I've ever been, it's like entering numerous different worlds at once without actually walking very far. Not long after I bought various Cure badges and a life size mannequin... 




In no other place is it more acceptable to meander through a high street whilst balancing a pair of children's legs on your arm. I've never wanted Noel Fielding to walk past me more than I did in that moment, in a way it was extremely fun (excluding manoeuvring through the tube and dropping a leg on train passengers) ...that was a bit awkward, especially when a man with one leg sat next to me. Luckily I don't think he noticed that I had two spares. Lordy! the things I do for art.







No comments:

Post a Comment