Sunday 20 March 2011

What er, 'Katie did next'...

I've been hanging around dilapidated building's again.
This time in the name of media coursework, I dressed Katie Macavelia up as Courtney Love for a feature in my music magazine. Not a proper magazine though just like 4 pages but I'm already starting to believe I'm a genuine editor and I'll probably never be able to read Q in the same way because I analysed it so much. Non the less, here are the photo's. I took loads cause Katie was inspirationaly adaptable and there were loads of different sections of the building site and there's also quite a lot of sides to Courtney Love. I hope you like them cause after considering becoming zoo owner or children's TV presenters we're now thinking of kick starting some sort of photo/ model business!
















No comments:

Post a Comment