Sunday 20 March 2011

Submarine

Yesterday was my defenition of a perfect day. It was all sunny when I was taking the photo's of Katie then I went to the Hancock Museum with Elizabeth to take photo's of stuffed parrots for my art project, we got a Gregg's, watched some irish dancing going on at The Monument then met George to watch Submarine at The Tyneside Cinema...


We all agreed it's like british Amelie - which is a wonderful thing! It's gorgeous and hillarious and now one of my favourite films. Everyone in it is beautiful but in a natural and refreshing way, genuinly every scene could be a still image. There's duffle coats, there's Welsh accents, there's Polaroid cameras and to top it all off Alex Turner went and did the entire soundtrack! His songs are lovely and the softness of his voice really compliments the parts of the film where they're used. Submarine's definately worth the hype and I would reccoment seeing it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment