Monday 27 December 2010

Things that have made me happy

1) Santa's thoughtful generosity





^Don't judge me on that JLS card- it was a joke, largely a joke...

2) Pulp (and Suede) reforming and watching their Glastonbury set on telly <3
...In a world of Tinie Tempah, Justin Beiber and The Wanted, music needs Jarvis and Bret back now more than ever!

 
^Note the knitted jumper

3) Getting black and white Polaroid film, then finding inspiration in this...



4) Convincing myself that I touched the sleeve of Keith Murray on the 26th of November. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332011&id=672804950



5) Watching 'Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads' Christmas special- solely encase of any Libertines references... instead I discovered that it's fantastic



6) Collaging my bedroom walls with a variety of magazine cuttings
(Photo available when my camera decides to converse with the computer)



7) The beautiful mysticalness of this photo



8) And finding videos of The Smiths on Top Of The Pops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PV4eiDi12w
and ultimately, a photo of Morrissey smiling...



No comments:

Post a Comment