Monday 27 December 2010

Knitted jumpers, snow & more reference to nerds...

Hello/Happy Christmas! Sorry I haven't been here since the 4th, well I have been here but unmanageably busy (plus Miranda's been on) Basically, this is what I've been doing- and it froze my feet untill it felt like blood circulation was impossible...






There really is something lovely about knitted jumpers- somehow, in my head, anybody wearing one becomes instantly attractive, fashionable and trustworthy. Maybe that's just because I'm perculiar and have an inkling for nerds, but look at these...



To be fair- there are other contributing factors as to why I fancy Kurt Cobain and Noel Fielding, besides the knitted jumpers. Anyway, these next photos were taken on the journey back from those clothing coated trees, encase any of you were wondering how that went for me...


There's my mum (just to reassure you- the car wasn't moving at the point)



^ Sunlight pouring in through the backseat window



And finally, here is some more nice knitwear and, not just my inspiration for the first lot of photos (I have more but they're on the school computers), but my general hero and inspiration in life, photo's, ideas, whatever... Tim Walker.




^Sadly, not mine


Trying not to sound cheesy, but I hope whoever you lot are that read these rambles and look at these things had a magical Christmas and have a lovely 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment