Wednesday 29 December 2010

Some Like It Hot

Good evening, I saw that film for the first time tonight and it is absolutely fantastic!


'Some Like It Hot' is beautiful, hilarious, fun, delightful, cheeky, classic and I just love it. Simple as that really, there isn't much more I can say. I would recommend it to anybody, plus Marilyn Monroe is simply gorgeous I think we were all somehow aware of that anyway, but the black and white-ness of the film just highlights her rare and natural beauty in an innocent and charming way...


These two are my favourites,,, The sunshine and pastels mixed with classic make-up and trusting, enchanting eyes, seem to compliment and demonstrate her balance between woman and girl. Before I admit to another girl-crush, I'll just say that in the last photo, she looks simply angelic. 



"It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both"

"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

No comments:

Post a Comment