Saturday 8 September 2012

I love Heaton life!








Moving house has made me a shadow of my former self. I am creatively, emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted. BUT after a ridiculous month of bubble wrapping, dusting and bruising, at 2 o'clock in the early hours of last Friday morning; the move was completed. Me, mum and Tabby said goodbye to many memories of life spent in Whitley Bay and eloped up to Heaton in a car full of plant pots. I'm now learning to use the bus, fainting unexpectedly in ceramics classes and enjoying the long-awaited Neighbours marathon. The cat's settled which is all that matters, happiness seems to make her fur softer as well. She is my life inspiration. But anyway, the new place has a spy hole on the door! eeeh, Heaton has and is everything, I love my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment