Sunday 21 August 2011

Lust

    



   

I just need to point out that I'm not trying to suggest anything by using a child mannequin in these photos, this is simply the only mannequin I own and particularly in these lust photos I am NOT promoting or condoning any form of activities I am merely acting out a deadly SIN and used the same mannequin as photographed in the other sins to complete a continuous theme. Even if I was to hint at any sort of message it would be one that related to Anna Richardson's campaign of Stop Pimping Our Kids as a way to symbolize that dressing young children in adult-like clothes is obviously concerning. Also, the representation of me in these photos is not at all correct of how I actually am, I was simply in character and in costume for artistic purposes. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment