Sunday 4 September 2011

"Oops, I think we just broke the small Yorkshire town, Bingley. What a night! What a crowd!"



 

After six or more years of waiting to see Maximo Park, I'm now lucky enough to say that I've finally managed to see them not only once but four times! With each performance I swear Lukas Wooller becomes more and attractive and Paul Smith's moves become slicker. Not only have they both replied to me on Twitter but at my request they've been playing my favourite song, Postcard of a Painting, on their recent festival dates and I even managed to touch Paul's knees and get their setlist from The Cluny. Happy, happy happy! I would go into more detail about all of the gigs and all of the encounters but it would be best if I didn't as I can get carried away, as anyone who remotely knows me will agree,  plus I need to try and look presentable for going to see the original King Kong tonight, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment