Sunday 19 June 2011

I Spy

Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name
Sorry I haven't visited for a very very long time, I've been busy drawing parrots and seeing Pete Doherty and resiting Maths resits and covering my walls with pictures of Jarvis Cocker and french perfume adverts. As you can see, the collage is all pretty much done! ...so I sat on a rusty step ladder and posed


 


Now I just need to edit a video of me being a devil for Robbie Williams' Let Me Entertain You then I promise to write more blogs because a lot of exciting things have happened regarding eggs, Twitter, Iggy Pop and a Double Decker Bus. I should explain that Robbie didn't hire me to wear devil horns and a paper pitchfork in a professional remake or anything, it was just a media task. Anyway, I'll hope to be back soon with more ridiculousness, I'm just not sure when.
In the words of 6 music's Huey Morgan "Goodbye and stay classy" x

1 comment:

  1. Your collage is very busy,Iona!wow,you have put alot of work into it..
    well done!

    ReplyDelete