Saturday 14 August 2010

I've decided I want to be a photographer

Here are some photo's from a variety of pretty fields in which I allmost definitely shouldn't of been...

I think the photos look nicer with writing in between so here are some lovely song lyrics that don't relate to the pictures in the slightest way, shape or form...
"You know I cherish you my love"
The Libertines, Time for heroes

"I'm a brand new sky, to hang the stars upon tonight"
Foo Fighters, Times like these

"To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die"
The Smiths, There is a light that never goes out

"Alarm bells ring when you say your heart still sings when you're with me"
The Libertines, Music when the lights go out

"Every time we kiss it's like an inside joke I allways miss"
Black Kids, I've underestimated my charm again

"I said you were special, you know that I meant it"
Maximo Park, Now I'm all over the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment